AIM
inykki

Eternal Red Eternal Red

Really great!

I would add more weps to the character and a way to slow down the flying monsters.. besides that after a certain point on certain levels it plays itself if you set it up right =D. but its a really good concept and its well done.

Xenon Prime Racing Xenon Prime Racing

its cool

but once you learn to bounce off the walls ur set XD and also the turning is a bit slow

Guitar Geek Guitar Geek

i played it just fine..

idk what problems ther might be with it but it loaded for me just fine..anyways.

I like the whole "original" theme to this =D

its really good but it needs more lvls i guess idk i beat it in like 15 minutes?but they were awesome 15 minutes or so.
props to the guitar player and the drummer or whoever made the tracks there good

Storm the House 3 Storm the House 3

Great Game!

only thing is that after certain amount of days for me 40+ it loads slow and lags =\ otherwise great!oh and also when the jeeps blow up the tires roll past your wall not that its anything major but i think that they should either stop or bounce off your outer wall i think it will add a nice little detail.

Super Stacker Super Stacker

simply awesome!

sure it hard to play this game but think of the author who made the puzzles! =D alot of props go to you dude and maybe in the future i think you should add a "hint" button but make the hints mini word puzzles so that way it isnt a dead give away.I enjoeyd the game alot and i hope you keep making these kind of games. 5/5 10/10.

p.s. i loved the faces on the block ^_^

Ultimate Gamer Challenge Ultimate Gamer Challenge

awesome!

the white dot is in the exclamation mark XD

Rage3! Rage3!

Dont quit!!!

the game is awesome!!! and like Gyzome said theres a huge chance it mig turn out huge!! the concept is awesome and i think alot of people that havent discovered it yet will.

Straw Hat Samurai Straw Hat Samurai

it was awesome =D

i loved the game i think it has a good concept

note: to kill the catapult you have to hit the rock and they get thrown back at it =D hope that helps

TheHeist TheHeist

Awesome =D

The game is fun and i dont think that the cops are hard. I mean if you did steal the priceless thing you did then there is going to be a hell of alot of cops going after you, there isnt going to be an easy way out of that. and as far as the glitch goes i just replayed mission 9 and i got mission 10 so i hope that helps